Friday, September 17, 2010

Working on Several Bird Videos

I have several old bird videos I'm editing together and will hopefully have them uploaded soon. I don't really make as many bird videos as I used to because it's notoriously difficult with my current camera setup. I used to attach my camera to the bird feeder, push record, run inside and wait for birds to come. That is so hard to do and takes up so much memory. When I get a wireless outdoor camera or a camera with a better zoom, I will take some really awesome videos. Recently I've just been taking videos of birds from inside my house. But the videos with my camera on the feeder usually turn out very nice and high quality. I just don't like the autofocus because sometimes the subject/bird is slightly out of focus. I'd like to be able to manually focus so I can get the clearest, sharpest shot. So might look into getting a really nice camera setup at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment