Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello there!

Hello there. This is my new blog I have started about my journey and adventure of my new, recent hobby of birdfeeding and birdwatching.

I currently maintain several bird feeders, one of which is custom and my ongoing project. It consists of using a platform-style bird feeder, which is really a painting from my artist brother's art collection (AudRoc's Web site). It's about 2' x 1'. I use it so multiple birds can fit on it at one time and for my video recording of birds, which I plan to get into more later on in this blog, like types of camera setups that are best, etc. I used to have it hanging with 4 metal pieces in the middle of each side attached to yarn/string. I didn't like how it swung all over the place, so I am now moving to a more stable stand for my main bird feeder. I like the stand a lot more, and I'm sure the birds do, too. I'll have a picture of here soon. Until then, take a look at my bird videos and my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment