Monday, August 30, 2010

The Cove

I watched this movie last night on Animal Planet, three times I might add... Pretty intense, violent stuff. I don't even want to say how many times I cried, but it really made me think just how much suffering animals endure while being hunted and killed. It makes me appreciate even more feeding the birds and taking care of my animals and making them happy, considering that so many animals weren't, aren't and will not be so lucky to live a long, happy life. I think we must all do something to stop the needless suffering on Earth. Will we ever stop destroying the Earth? It's the seemingly infinitely powerful corporations and government versus the passion of all of the people who really care about this place, who are not just in it for the money.

Rest in peace to all of the dolphins and whales who have died and will continue to die horrific and brutal deaths, unless you, I and the rest of the world does something about it. They're depending on us to do the right thing, since they can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment